This hearse is a 1972 Cadillac Deville 7.7 Litre V8. Most people love this car simply because it is so different & not necessarily because they are into the gothic or any other scene, it just seems to appeal to all kinds of people. They hear the rumble of the 7.7 litre V8 turn round & just stare in utter disbelief. When ever I park up I get swamped with people that either want there photo taken with the car or just want to have a look inside. It was commissioned by Rob Zombie, an american rock band, to promote their "American Made Music to Strip By" album and still features the artwork as seen on the album cover on the offside rear. It was converted from a hearse to a limousine with no expense spared. It was imported from Michigan, USA to Bristol in the UK in 2005.
This hearse seats up to six people. Although for weddings we say five to allow for more room for the brides dress.
This hearse features:
- Custom Paintwork
- Custom made skull front grill ( lights up red at night )
- Flame thrower exhaust system ( flames exit through two skulls )
- Full leather "J " seating
- Black Brocade upholstery
- Awesome sound system ( Nearly blew our friend Miche off the seats )
- Smoke machine ( smoke exits under exit door )
- Blue interior lighting
- Various creepy creatures ( most are dead, except the driver )
- Chilled Champagne Bucket
- Creepy skeleton hand champagne flutes ( over 14's )
- Creepy Plastic Skull Goblets ( under 14's )
- Skull Shot Glasses
Back in 06 I spent months trawling the internet for a suitable wedding car for our wedding that was to be in Wookey Hole Caves in Feb 07. I couldn't believe my eyes when I found this hearse, it was more than perfect. I called the owner of the business & hired it. This hearse made our wedding day even more unique & memorable.
" I was so impressed I bought the company".